For a second I want you to close your eyes and imagine this scene.
In the first months of the year you dream about the garden while painting and enjoying the art proces. But suddenly the snow melts and you are out in the garden. Stuff needs to be done. Planning, sowing, watering, growing, pruning, mowing and so on. Suddenly the frost sets in.
And then you realize:
- You forgot to sit down and just enjoy you garden a bit.
- You got a bit surprised by the frost setting in so soon
- You forget which blooms you planted and where.
- You forget the dreams you have for your garden because they came to you while you were in the middle of actually gardening.
- Finally you realize that you have'nt picked up a brush in months!